All watches shipped out of our store is fully insured and requires a signature confirmation upon delivery. Once your order is shipped from our store, a tracking number will be provided, photos and videos of your package will also be provided upon request.
- We offer international shipping to most countries worldwide.
- We will be shipping all items using express courier services, which are typically provided by either Fedex or DHL. All shipments are fully insured via 5P World.
- Shipping costs and delivery times will vary depending on the destination country, weight and size of the package.
- We offer shipping insurance to protect your shipment against loss or damage during international shipping. The cost of shipping insurance will depend on the value of your shipment.
- Customs duties, taxes, and other fees may apply, depending on the laws and regulations of the destination country. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are not included in the shipping cost.
- All international shipments are subject to customs clearance in the destination country, this may result in additional delays and fees that are beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or additional fees incurred due to customs clearance processes.
- Customer should provide an accurate and complete delivery address to ensure that the watch is delivered to the intended recipient. We are not responsible for delivery errors caused by incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Due to the CITES convention, which protects the endangered animals. We are unable to ship exotic leathers to some countries.